WoW Progress Rank
WoW Progrss Realm RankWoW Progrss Realm RankWoW Progrss Realm Rank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sincraft

re: Raid Requirements

Voice communication it a critical part of our success.  Solarlight keeps the Ventrillo server in tip top.  We have 50 slots and clear coherent audible communication to help advance through the up and coming raids.  All you have to do is make a short and sweet trip to your local Wal*Mart and drop twenty bones on a console mic.  Any USB mic should work just fine. Im using the best Headset ive ever used, and it costed 25 bucks at wally World.  Buy that shit because i don't want to have to buy it for you. 

[Ventrilo]                   [Skada]                    [BigWigs]

I think i speak for most of us when i say addon requirements suck.  More to the point, for those of you with busted temporary desktops or laptops, im sorry to say that our raid does require you to have a Boss Mod for encounter awareness.  Aptitude is a BigWigs & Skaada guild. While Skaada is an optional necessity, BigWigs is a stone cold requirement for our team.  If, for whatever reason, you utterly prefer DBM over BigWigs, that'll do.  However due to its clutter and overbearing presence as a simple Raid Aid, and not to mention 5 times as system intensive, it is strongly recommended that you come to the dark side with us. Follow the links for a good time. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aptitude Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Lastest Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 813days ago0 Replies
 836days ago1 Replies
 842days ago0 Replies